Autor Subiect: Honda Reveals Three New Earth Dreams Technology Engines at Paris Motor Show 2014  (Citit de 10331 ori)

0 Membri și 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Offline tokyodream

• Global Moderator
  • Mesaje postate: 4.549
  • Gen: Bărbat
  • Acura-Honda
    • DAIMYO
Honda Reveals Three New Earth Dreams Technology Engines at Paris Motor Show 2014

New more-powerful 1.6 litre i-DTEC diesel engine generating 160 PS and 350 Nm for new look CR-V
    Reduced emissions and improved fuel economy with brand new nine-speed automatic transmission for CR-V 
    All-new 1.5 i-VTEC petrol engine for Honda’s new compact SUV, the HR-V
    New Jazz will see introduction of all-new 1.3 i-VTEC petrol engine

Honda is to showcase a comprehensive update of its models and engine line-up for 2015, at this year’s Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris.

From spring 2015, the popular CR-V is to be offered with a more powerful diesel engine as well as an optional efficient nine-speed automatic transmission. The exterior is to receive a whole new look too with new headlamps, front grille, fog lights, skid-plate and bumper to lift the front aesthetic; while at the rear new LED combination lamps, a refreshed tailgate design and bumper complete the enhancements.

The four-wheel drive CR-V will be equipped with the higher powered 1.6-litre i-DTEC four-cylinder diesel engine from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series. This next-generation powertrain delivers outstanding performance and low CO2 emissions, with one of the best power-to-efficiency ratios on the market. For the CR-V, this new engine replaces the previous 2.2 litre i-DTEC diesel.

When matched to the six-speed manual transmission the new higher powered diesel engine produces 160 PS and 350 Nm, while emitting a class-leading sub 130 g/km of CO2  – an 11% improvement compared to the previous unit. To help CR-V owners fully exploit the latest engine’s efficiency, the new model is also available with a new nine-speed automatic transmission, with CO2 emissions of less than 135 g/km – 20% better than its predecessor.

The two-wheel drive diesel CR-V, available with a manual transmission, will continue to be equipped with the 120 PS 1.6 litre i-DTEC diesel engine, now with emissions as low as 117 g/km.

New HR-V, new engine

Also on the Honda stand in Paris will be a prototype of the company’s recently-announced compact  SUV, the HR-V. The front wheel drive HR-V, due to go on sale in summer 2015, offers two engine options, a 1.5 i-VTEC petrol and the lightweight 1.6 i-DTEC diesel, both from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series. Both engines are matched to a six-speed manual transmission, while the 1.5 i-VTEC unit can also be fitted with a semi-automatic CVT alternative.

New Jazz, new engine

Alongside the HR-V will be the European debut of the Jazz prototype. Honda will unveil a completely new body shell, with a sleek and modern design that hints at the significant advances to be introduced in this latest model.

Due to go on sale in summer 2015, the new European Jazz will offer improved fuel economy and higher performance thanks to its new Earth Dreams Technology engine. The new 1.3 litre i-VTEC petrol engine is supported by either a six-speed manual (replacing the previous five-speed unit) or a CVT transmission.

ENDS

Verifica seria VIN a masinii tale prin CARVERTICAL:

https://www.carvertical.com/ro/landing/v3?utm_source=aff&a=daimyo&b=0eb206ae

Offline tokyodream

• Global Moderator
  • Acura-Honda
    • DAIMYO
Re: Honda Reveals Three New Earth Dreams Technology Engines at Paris Motor Show 2014
« Răspuns #1 : Octombrie 02, 2014, 08:44:05 a.m. »
Paris Motor Show 2014

Honda HR-V

Honda reveals the prototype of new Urban SUV for Europe

European HR-V prototype revealed at Mondial de l’Automobile
    Coupé-like design combined with the versatility and stability of an SUV
    1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol and 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engines 
    New HR-V uses centre fuel tank location to maximise cabin roominess
    Versatile Honda Magic Seats® exploit class-leading interior space

Honda has revealed its new urban SUV for Europe, which made its world premiere at the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris today. The HR-V is Honda’s new entry into Europe’s fast-growing small SUV segment.

The unique exterior design of the new HR-V prototype echoes that of a coupé, with sharp, dynamic lines that link the sleek upper body with the stable and planted lower body. This coupé-esque elegance is achieved without compromising the interior practicality of the car.

The front wheel drive HR-V, can be powered by either the lightweight 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel or a 1.5-litre i-VTEC gasoline, both from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series. Both engines are mated to a six-speed manual transmission as standard, while the 1.5-litre i-VTEC unit can be fitted with a semi-automatic CVT transmission.

The HR-V features a centre fuel tank location to create one of the most spacious and adaptable cabins in its sector. Honda Magic Seats®  make use of this versatility by enabling a wide range of seating configurations, with the ability to fold the second row seats completely flat for added cargo space.

Honda’s new European HR-V is scheduled to go on sale across Europe during the summer of 2015.

Honda Jazz

Honda exhibits prototype of new Jazz for Europe

Prototype of the new European Jazz unveiled
    New sleek and modern exterior design
    Longer wheelbase and centre fuel tank layout maximise cabin roominess
    Versatile Honda Magic Seats®
    Refined and comfortable ride
    New 1.3-litre i-VTEC Earth Dreams Technology engine 

Honda has unveiled a prototype of its new European Jazz at the Mondial de l’Automobile today.

This prototype introduces a completely new body shell for the popular model, with a sleek and modern design that hints at the significant advances introduced in this latest model. The external dimensions have changed, the overall length has increased by 15 mm and the wheelbase is 30 mm longer helping to create an even more spacious cabin.

Inside, the all-new Jazz interior is even more versatile thanks to the Honda Magic Seats® that offer a variety of seating configurations. The rear seats are mounted further back and retain the ability to be folded completely flat, providing excellent storage capabilities.

Due to go on sale in summer 2015, the new European Jazz will offer improved fuel economy and higher performance thanks to its new Earth Dreams Technology engine. The new 1.3-litre i-VTEC petrol engine is mated to a six-speed manual (replacing the previous five-speed unit) or a semi-automatic CVT transmission.

As part of Honda’s ‘small series’ range, the all-new Jazz will be built in Japan on the company’s global compact platform using the centre fuel tank layout that is also found in the Civic and the HR-V, which also premiered in Paris today. This space-saving layout delivers genuine customer benefits in terms of versatility, interior practicality and storage solutions.

Honda Civic range

New Design, New Technology and a New Sport Derivative for the Civic Range

New sporty exterior and interior styling upgrades for Honda Civic and Civic Tourer
    Introduction of new Civic Sport with visual links to forthcoming Type R
    New in-car entertainment and technology system introduced across the line-up
    New automatic low-speed braking system applied as standard across the range
    Class-leading trunk space of 477 (Civic) and 624 (Tourer) litres

Today at the Paris Motor Show Honda has confirmed details of the enhancements being introduced to its 2015 Civic model range, as well as the launch of a Civic Sport derivative.

Both the Civic and Civic Tourer benefit from a new front exterior design, providing a new sporty outlook for the model featuring new headlamps with integrated daytime running lights and a new sleek front bumper. The Civic hatchback also features a new rear bumper, side skirts, a rear spoiler finished in black, and LED rear combination lamps.

In-keeping with these premium enhancements on the outside, the 2015 models also receive a specification upgrade inside; with new seat fabrics and stitching on the headrests, new door trims with chrome door handles and a control panel finished in a metallic black.

These aesthetic enhancements combine nicely with the class-leading interior space for which the range is renowned. The Civic’s 477-litre and Civic Tourer’s 624-litre trunk capacity remain the best in their respective segments.

The 2015 Civic range will also premiere the all-new Honda Connect in-car audio and information system. Honda Connect offers convenience and connectivity whilst on the road, with key features including; AM/FM, DAB and Internet Radio, Bluetooth connectivity, internet browsing, satellite navigation* and rear-view parking camera.

The system runs Android 4.0.4 and features the familiar pinch, swipe and tap functionality of a smartphone on a seven inch display screen. 

New Civic Sport model

The European Civic line-up has been expanded with the introduction of a new derivative, the new Civic Sport. Based on the Civic hatchback, and powered by the 1.6-litre i-DTEC, 120 PS diesel engine or the 1.8-litre i-VTEC, 142 PS petrol engine,it features a colour-coded rear spoiler and 17-inch alloy wheels unique to the Sport derivative. In addition, the Civic Sport echoes the striking design of the forthcoming Type R with a new front bumper featuring a lower grille mesh and a black roof lining for the cabin.

Each model in the 2015 Civic range will benefit from the addition of Honda’s City Brake Active (CTBA) system as standard. Specifically designed to help avoid or mitigate low speed accidents, the system uses radar technology to scan the road ahead, automatically applying the brakes if an imminent risk of collision is detected. The system is engineered to operate at speeds below 30 km/h.
* satellite navigation is an option

Honda Civic Type R

All-new Honda Civic Type R: unrivalled against the brand’s iconic performance flagship models

Unmatched performance compared to all previous Type R cars, including Civic, Integra, Accord and NSX
    Thrilling turbocharged 2.0 litre i-VTEC engine producing more than 280 PS, sets new standards on power, torque and engine response
    All-new ‘+R’ mode for enhanced on-track driving thrills
    High-revving performance red-lining at 7,000 rpm, mated to slick-shifting six-speed manual transmission
    Innovative new four-point adaptive damper system delivers ultimate handling for enthusiastic driving
    Additional ‘steer axis’ system minimises torque steer for exceptional traction
    Striking luminous blue Type R Concept model shown on Honda stand

With the automotive world about to descend on the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile, Honda has released exciting new details about its eagerly anticipated Civic Type R.

The all-new hot hatch – due in European showrooms next year – will be the most extreme Type R yet, signalling the start of a new performance era for the brand.

Power will come from a 2.0-litre i-VTEC engine from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series. Developing over 280 PS, it will deliver unmatched performance compared to any previous Type R car. That includes all generations of the Civic, plus the iconic performance-oriented versions of the Integra, Accord and even the NSX.

While complying with strict Euro 6 emissions regulations, this is a Honda Type R powerplant like no other. While its predecessors were naturally aspirated, the new unit benefits from a turbocharger, boosting low-end power delivery. Combined with the high-end performance that’s synonymous with Honda’s VTEC technology – and much-loved by enthusiastic Type R owners – they will deliver a sensational driving experience.

Suehiro Hasshi, Large Project Leader for the Civic Type R at Honda R&D, commented: “Honda has had four Type R model derivatives – the Civic, Integra, Accord and NSX. The engine in this new Honda Civic Type R is unrivalled against all of them in terms of raw power, torque and engine response.”

Hasshi-san emphasised the car’s appeal will be far greater than a new high-performance engine under the bonnet. A number of engineering innovations and enhancements will make the new Civic Type R a true driver’s car, worthy of wearing the famous red ‘H’ badge.

For example, the Civic Type R will mark the debut of Honda’s new ‘+R’ button. Located to the side of the steering wheel, once pressed it activates ‘+R‘ mode for the most exhilarating driving experience. The engine response is heightened, with torque-mapping changed to a more aggressive and performance-focused setting. Steering becomes more responsive and, together with the new four-point Adaptive Damper System, delivers the ultimate handling experience.

Hasshi explained: “In default standard mode, the Civic Type R is exceptionally agile, an everyday sports  car with an enjoyable and fluid acceleration. The  ‘+R’ button brings out a more dynamic and athletic car for the driver, to set pulses racing. The difference in character is immense. The ‘+R’ mode is extreme; the car is ideal for track use and will be appreciated by the genuine sports-driving enthusiast.”

Another example of Honda’s innovative approach is the car’s ‘steer axis’. In order to deliver the power of the turbocharged 2.0-litre i-VTEC engine, the new Civic Type R’s front suspension system includes this additional mechanical system involving two supporting ‘kingpins’. They minimise torque steer and allows the driver to fully exploit the car’s exceptional driveability.

Furthermore, a new four-point Adaptive Damper System has been developed specifically for the Civic Type R. It automatically adjusts the front and rear suspension damping force stiffness in a split second, based on driving conditions. This allows the new Civic Type R to provide a comfortable ride during cruising, yet become firm and agile when high-performance handling is required.

The new Civic Type R will follow in the footsteps of its predecessors with a six-speed manual transmission. The development team selected this option to maximise driving enjoyment.

Hasshi explained: “The manual transmission allows the drivers to select the gear they want, for example, down from fifth to third when approaching a corner. The concept of the new Civic Type R is to be the complete driver’s car so this was the best option.”

The all-new Civic Type R has been developed and engineered for European driving tastes. To be built at Honda’s state-of-the-art plant in Swindon, UK, it will arrive in dealerships during 2015.

To see the latest Honda Civic Type R Concept car, go to the Honda Stand in Hall 3, at the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile. Honda’s press conference takes place on this stand at 16.45 CET on Thursday 2 October.

Editors Notes

Type R History

1992 First Generation NSX Type R (Available in Japan only)
This car marked the beginning of the Type R story. The aim was to develop a car which delivered overwhelming driving pleasure and the speed of a racing car. The design language of NSX Type R echoes the image of an F1 racing machine. This was also the first time that the red Honda Emblem and Championship White body colour was introduced.

Engine: 3.0L Six-cylinder DOHC VTEC
Maximum Output: 280PS / 7,300 rpm
Maximum Torque: 30.0kg · m / 5,400 rpm

1995 First Generation Integra Type R (Available in Japan only)
Engine: 1.8L Four-cylinder DOHC VTEC
Maximum Output: 200PS / 8,000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 18.5kg · m / 7,500 rpm

1997 First Generation Civic Type R (Available in Japan only)
Engine: 1.6L Four-cylinder DOHC VTEC
Maximum Output: 185PS / 8,200 rpm
Maximum Torque: 16.3kg · m / 7,500 rpm

1998 Integra Type R (Available in Europe and U.S. This was the first Type R model introduced in Europe)
Engine: 1.8L Four-cylinder DOHC VTEC
Maximum Output: 190PS / 8,000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 178 N · m / 7,300 rpm

1999 Accord Type R (Available in Europe only)
Engine: 2.2L Four-cylinder DOHC i-VTEC
Maximum Output: 212PS / 7,200 rpm
Maximum Torque: 215N · m / 6,700 rpm

2001 Second Generation Integra Type R (Available in Japan only)
Engine: 2.0L Four-cylinder DOHC i-VTEC
Maximum Output: 162kW [220PS] / 8,000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 206N · m [21.0kg · m] / 7,000 rpm

2001 Second Generation Civic Type R (First Civic Type R available in Europe)
Maximum Output: 162kW [220PS] / 8,000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 206N · m [21.0kg · m] / 7,000 rpm

European version:
Maximum Output: 200PS / 7,400 rpm
Maximum Torque: 196N · m / 5,900 rpm

2002 Second Generation NSX Type R (Available in Japan only)
Engine: 3.2L 6 cylinder DOHC VTEC
Maximum Output: 206kW [280PS] / 7,300 rpm
Maximum Torque: 304N · m [31.0kg · m] / 5,300 rpm

2007 Third Generation Civic Type R
Maximum Output: 165kW [225PS] / 8,000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 215N · m [21.9kg · m] / 6,100 rpm

2007 Third Generation Civic Type R (European Version)
Maximum Output: 148kW [201PS] / 7,800 rpm
Maximum Torque: 193N · m /5,600 rpm

Offline tokyodream

• Global Moderator
  • Acura-Honda
    • DAIMYO
Re: Honda Reveals Three New Earth Dreams Technology Engines at Paris Motor Show 2014
« Răspuns #2 : Octombrie 02, 2014, 08:45:31 a.m. »

Honda CR-V

Honda reveals refreshed CR-V and new powertrains

Honda CR-V features new exterior styling
    New more-powerful 1.6 litre i-DTEC diesel engine generating 160 PS and 350 Nm for new look CR-V
    Reduced emissions and improved fuel economy with brand new nine-speed automatic transmission for CR-V

Honda is to showcase a comprehensive update of its models and engine line-up for 2015, at this year’s Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris.

From spring 2015, the popular CR-V is to be offered with a more powerful diesel engine as well as an optional efficient nine-speed automatic transmission. The exterior is to receive a whole new look too with new headlamps, front grille, fog lights, skid-plate and bumper to lift the front aesthetic; while at the rear new LED combination lamps, a refreshed tailgate design and bumper complete the enhancements.

The four-wheel drive CR-V will be equipped with the higher powered 1.6-litre i-DTEC four-cylinder diesel engine from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series. This next-generation powertrain delivers outstanding performance and low CO2 emissions, with one of the best power-to-efficiency ratios on the market. For the CR-V, this new engine replaces the previous 2.2 litre i-DTEC diesel.

When matched to the six-speed manual transmission the new higher powered diesel engine produces 160 PS and 350 Nm, while emitting a class-leading sub 130 g/km of CO2  – an 11% improvement compared to the previous unit. To help CR-V owners fully exploit the latest engine’s efficiency, the new model is also available with a new nine-speed automatic transmission, with CO2 emissions of less than 135 g/km – 20% better than its predecessor.

The two-wheel drive diesel CR-V, available with a manual transmission, will continue to be equipped with the 120 PS 1.6 litre i-DTEC diesel engine, now with emissions as low as 117 g/km.

Honda Connect

New Honda Connect audio and information system for Europe

Honda Connect delivers convenience and connectivity while on the road
    Broad range of functions presented on 7-inch display screen
    Familiar ‘pinch, swipe and tap’ smartphone-style functionality
    Seamless usage from one of the industry’s fastest dual-core processors
    Standard equipment on Civic, Civic Tourer and CR-V models in 2015

Unveiled at the Mondial de l‘Automobile, Honda Connect offers greater convenience and connectivity while on the road, featuring a broad range of functions – all presented on a 7-inch display screen. Fitted as standard equipment, the system will be available for the first time on Honda’s Civic, Civic Tourer and CR-V models next year.

Easy and intuitive to use, Honda Connect runs Android 4.0.4, and employs the familiar ‚pinch, swipe and tap‘ functionality of a smartphone to access its features. The display can be customised to suit individual users‘ preferences. There are two different ‘skins‘ to choose from, allowing users to make the system their own and colour-coded icons make navigating through the touch screen menus quick and simple.

Honda Connect gives front seat occupants fast access to everything from vehicle information, rear-view parking camera and music, to Bluetooth connectivity for their phones. The new system’s functions include: internet access, pre-installed apps, Honda App Center, optional Garmin satellite navigation, audio: (CD optional), AM/FM/DAB and internet radio, phone interface and Bluetooth connectivity, rear-view parking camera with dynamic guidelines and a range of vehicle information, such as trip meter, fuel economy and journey time.

Seamless usage is made possible by one of the fastest processors in the industry, NVIDIA’s  automotive grade Tegra 3.

Bluetooth connectivity and internet access
As its name implies, the new Honda Connect system offers excellent connectivity to keep Honda owners safely in touch while on the road. Bluetooth connectivity allows the user to connect their smartphone to the Hands Free Telephone system within the car, offering smartphone-like operation through Honda Connect.

Honda Connect is also MirrorLink-enabled, delivering seamless connectivity between the system and the user’s smartphone – provided it is compatible. This technology enables the user to mirror their smartphone display through Honda Connect and gain access to their smartphone applications.

With Honda Connect you can also  connect to the internet through Smartphone WiFi tethering or Mobile WiFi Router,allowing for full internet browsing while in the car, provided it is stationary, making it possible to search for local amenities or learn about landmarks near to the vehicle’s location. The system comes with a range of pre-installed apps and the user can download other apps from the Honda App Center.

Pre-Installed Apps – Aha
Honda Connect comes with pre-installed apps including ‘Aha‘, which allows effortless access to content and lets the driver keep their eyes on the road. Aha offers thousands of stations of audio, spanning music, news, podcasts and audio books – as well as social media news feeds and location-based services. The easy-to-use, integrated interface makes finding everything from a Twitter account to weather updates as safe and easy as the push of a button. Aha also includes Point of Interest searches, helping users locate the nearest restaurants or hotels.

Optional App - Garmin Navigation
As an option, Garmin’s award-winning satellite navigation will be available fully integrated into Honda Connect. Pre-loaded maps allow users to navigate even in areas without mobile reception and millions of points of interest make it easy to find whatever users are looking for.

Spoken turn-by-turn directions are complimented by advanced guidance features to navigate drivers through the most challenging situations with ease. Lane guidance indicates the proper lane from which to make a turn and photoReal junction views provide photo-realistic images of junctions and exits. The system also features real-time traffic avoidance, speed limit warnings, 3D building, terrain views, and Eco Routing.

Honda Genuine Accessories

Honda brings latest styling and accessory options to Europe

Examples of 2014 Genuine Accessories range on display
    Special ‘Black Edition’ models of popular Civic and CR-V take centre stage
    New Honda 3D Sound add-on system delivers amazing depth of sound

Honda is showcasing new elements of its eye-catching 2014 Genuine Accessories range throughout the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris, including the special ‘Black Edition’ variants of its popular Civic and CR-V models.

As part of its display in Hall 3, Honda is exhibiting a Civic fitted with the ‘Black Edition’ option pack which is now on sale across Europe. The pack includes gloss black front bumper extension, side skirts, rear spoiler and a rear bumper garnish. This bold look is completed by gloss black covers for the door mirrors and a gloss black fuel flap cover with a Civic logo. An aluminium badge placed on the rear of the car features the Black Edition logo. The show car features optional 18-inch Nitrogen alloy wheels, as an upgrade on the standard 17-inch wheels, to complete the visual transformation. The larger wheels have a split five-spoke design and are finished in a matte gunpowder black with a contrasting carbon-look centre cap.

The special Black Edition Honda CR-V also on display features numerous enhancements to its styling and practicality. This option pack includes a honeycombed patterned front grille with gloss black surround, a tailgate spoiler, integrated stylish running boards and gloss black front and rear skid plates. Now available through European Honda dealers, this version of the CR-V can be specified with optional 19-inch Orion or 18-inch Taurus alloy wheels, both finished in gunpowder black.

Honda 3D Sound – “music never sounded so real”
Everybody wants a car sound system which can reproduce faithfully the music of their favourite artists. Now, through the addition of a compact DSP (digital signal processing) unit to the standard Honda sound system, owners can also enhance their listening experience to replicate different acoustic environments – for example, a technical studio sound or a live concert hall.

Honda’s new DSP unit analyses the sound output of the standard system and optimises the decibel output per frequency, per speaker channel. It tunes the time alignment of the four speaker channels independently, so it effectively adjusts the perceived distance between the driver and the car’s speakers as the journey unfolds.

Programmed to fully exploit the characteristics of the standard speakers and audio system and the car’s interior environment, the DSP will match its output to the ideal frequency response that is specific to each vehicle.

Honda 3D Sound will be available in European markets for 2015 models of the Civic, Civic Tourer and CR-V and for 2016 models of Jazz and the new HR-V equipped with Honda’s standard audio system.

Visitors to the Honda Genuine Accessories stand at the Mondial de l’Automobile can experience a depth of sound that has to be heard to be believed. The Honda 3D Sound can also be sampled by going to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXXZluDoCSg&feature=youtu.be.

Further information on the 2014 Genuine Accessories range will be available following Honda’s press conference at the Mondial de l‘Automobile in Paris in Hall 3, at 16.45 CET on Thursday 2 October.

Honda Racing

Honda’s First Formula One Car – the RA271

Honda is also using its appearance at the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile to showcase its long history in Formula One with the RA271, the first Honda to race in F1, which made its debut at the German Grand Prix at the Nürburgring in 1964.

Symbolising Honda’s challenging spirit, the RA271 featured an all-new chassis, with a light alloy panel design, replacing the obsolete space frame concept employed on the RA270F test car. Development of this state-of-the-art aluminium monochrome chassis took the team into new territory, leading them to consult textbooks on aircraft technology to support their efforts. A key priority was to ensure optimum stability and weight distribution once the engine was mounted, and so, drawing upon its expertise in motorcycle production, Honda took the innovative choice of installing the V12 engine transversely in the chassis.

Honda had originally planned to paint its first made-for-racing F1 car in gold, to match the RA270F prototype. However gold had been assigned to South Africa by the FIA, so Honda elected to finish the car in ivory white accented with a red rising sun on the cowling.

ENDS

===============

New Civic Type R: ‘A Sensational Driving Experience’

Today, Honda has released a short film featuring, Suehiro Hasshi, the man behind the forthcoming Civic Type R, due to go on sale in 2015. 

You can view this film at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHI9XD8nzA

ENDS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal