Autor Subiect: 2020MY Honda Passport Doesn’t Bring Anything New But Costs A Bit More  (Citit de 5972 ori)

0 Membri și 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Offline tokyodream

• Global Moderator
  • Mesaje postate: 4.549
  • Gen: Bărbat
  • Acura-Honda
    • DAIMYO
2020MY Honda Passport Doesn’t Bring Anything New But Costs A Bit More

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/12/2020my-honda-passport-doesnt-bring-anything-new-but-costs-a-bit-more-to-buy/

Honda has revised the pricing of the Passport for the 2020MY, making it a bit more expensive compared to the outgoing iteration.

While the front-wheel drive versions of the Sport, EX-L and Touring can still be had from $31,990, $36,410 and $39,280, respectively, pricing for the all-wheel drive models was bumped by $100.

As a result, the AWD Sport, EX-L and Touring will now set you back $33,990, $38,410 and $41,280, respectively, whereas the range-topping Passport Elite, which is only available with AWD, can be had from $43,780. Pricing excludes a $1,095 destination charge, options and dealer fees.

Elsewhere, the 2020 Passport remains the same. This means that it still comes with seating for up to five adults, good cargo space, independent suspension and the 3.6-liter V6 engine that kicks out 280 hp (283 PS / 208 kW) and 262 lb-ft (354 Nm) of torque. Power is directed to the wheels through the nine-speed automatic transmission.

Choosing the entry-level Passport Sport will get you 20-inch alloy wheels, matte black grille and Honda Sensing suite of driver assistance technologies. Should you go for the EX-L, Touring or Elite, you will enjoy blind spot information as well, whereas the Passport brings Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity, in-car Wi-Fi, 8-inch infotainment system and wireless charging pad for compatible smartphones.

A wide selection of accessories is available, allowing customers to personalize the SUV for a broad range of outdoor activities, with gear that can accommodate bikes, kayaks, skis, snowboards and so on.

Verifica seria VIN a masinii tale prin CARVERTICAL:

https://www.carvertical.com/ro/landing/v3?utm_source=aff&a=daimyo&b=0eb206ae

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal