Autor Subiect: Honda WR-V sub-4 metre SUV in works: Debut in November 2016  (Citit de 8204 ori)

0 Membri și 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Offline tokyodream

• Global Moderator
  • Mesaje postate: 4.549
  • Gen: Bărbat
  • Acura-Honda
    • DAIMYO
Honda WR-V sub-4 metre SUV in works: Debut in November 2016
« : Martie 13, 2016, 07:04:29 a.m. »
Honda WR-V sub-4 metre SUV in works: Debut in November 2016

http://www.oncars.in/car-news/honda-wr-v-sub-4-metre-suv-in-works-debut-in-november-2016/9819

Honda WR-V sub-4 metre SUV will be based on the modified Jazz platform and will make its global debut at 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in November.

Honda, the Japanese automaker is gearing up for the launch of much-awaited Honda BR-V SUV in India in May 2016. Interestingly, the company is also working on a sub-4 metre SUV which has been spotted testing in Brazil. If reports are to be believed, the compact SUV is developed for emerging markets and will be named Honda WR-V. Check Out Honda BR-V SUV in Images

The Honda WR-V is claimed to make its global debut at the Sao Paulo International Motor Show in November 2016. We expect that the Japanese automaker could introduce this SUV in the Indian car market. This makes more sense as the demand for sub-4 metre SUVs have witnessed a dramatic rise in demand in last couple of years.

If reports are to be believed, the compact SUV will share its styling cues from the Vision XS-1 concept which was unveiled at the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo. This compact SUV is reportedly based on the Jazz platform that also underpins the Honda HR-V SUV. The WR-V is expected to get an all-new design, which will be different from the Brio family cars. (Image Source- Quatro Rodas Brazil)

Interestingly, Honda is also considering the global SUV- Honda HR-V for the Indian market. Media reports suggest that the company will launch the SUV in the country in 2017 and it will be slotted between the BR-V and the Honda CR-V. Coming back to WR-V, the vehicle is likely to share engine specification with the Jazz hatchback. Under the bonnet is likely to be a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine paired to a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The company might also introduce a 1.5-litre i-VTEC engine that also powers the City sedan. India-spec model is likely to get a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine that is capable of producing 99bhp and 200Nm of torque.

================

http://paultan.org/2016/03/10/honda-jazz-bodied-suv-a-k-a-wr-v-testing-in-brazil/

Honda Jazz-bodied SUV a.k.a. ‘WR-V’ testing in Brazil

A Honda compact SUV based on the Jazz is currently undergoing tests in Brazil. The car is said to have the ‘Honda 2FM’ codename and is set to carry the ‘Honda WR-V’ production name, according to QuatroRodas. Unlike the Honda HR-V, which also sits on the Jazz and City platform, this upcoming ‘SUV’ won’t look very different from the B-segment five-door hatchback.

Think of the ‘WR-V’ as a “Cross Jazz” in the vein of the Volkswagen Cross Polo and Hyundai i20 Active. Expect the usual cues used to give regular hatchbacks a more rugged look – roof rails, skid plates and black cladding on the lower part of the car. It’s not a new concept, even for Honda – the Fit Twist, an ‘SUV’ version of the previous-gen Jazz, was unveiled for Brazil in 2012.

Word is that the Honda WR-V will make its debut at Brazil’s Sao Paulo Motor Show late this year, before heading to India in 2017. The premium-positioned HR-V is not sold in India, so the WR-V will come in below the seven-seat Honda BR-V in the subcontinent. In Brazil, the rugged Jazz could be powered by a flex-fuel 1.5 litre i-VTEC petrol engine with manual and CVT options, but India could get a 1.5 litre i-DTEC diesel.

Verifica seria VIN a masinii tale prin CARVERTICAL:

https://www.carvertical.com/ro/landing/v3?utm_source=aff&a=daimyo&b=0eb206ae

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal